Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Project Ideas

Today, on our blog we will add some new projects. All of them are dedicated to embroider on linens, and can gave you many interesting ideas.
Thank you very much, to those who have send us their projects. They are beautiful!




















This project we received from Bobbie Berry. Thank you Bobbie!

Bobbie used our "Art Nouveau Double 2-letters Monograms" and show us two ways of how to use the double monogram....both as a monogram and as a border. It is very interesting Idea.



















To make a same project you will need:
- Art Nouveau Double 2-letters Monograms
- Guest Towels























The author of this project is also Bobbie Berry. She adorned the place-mats with designs from Mono-Dream Set. On the photo you'll see that before embroidering, Bobbie has printed the template of chosen design, found the right place to embroider, and only then she start to embroider that design.





































More information of How to Position Designs you can find in our help topic.

To make a same project you will need:
- Mono-Dream set or Mono-Dream Font & Frames
- Oatmeal Table Linens

























This is a very interesting project along with instructions was send to us by Judy Symalla. Today we publish the text we received from an author:

"I am so excited to share with you what I did with the Water Lily design set that I purchased from you. I right away knew I wanted to make a table topper featuring the lilies that would be perfect for a cabin on a lake or any table for that matter.
I purchased a fine quality ready made napkin to use for my embroidering.
I printed the motifs from the design pack that I wanted to use at approximately their actual size on printer paper.
By laying the printed motifs on the napkin I was able to have an approximate idea of what I wanted my finished project to look like."
























"I resized some of the lilies to make them different sizes.
I made my flowers yellow and white because that is what we have here in the midwest.
I used a periwinkle thread for the second thread on the dragonflies instead of the gray.
I had to rehoop several times to get all the lilies and dragonflies stitched on the napkin.
The whole family loves the results."




















To make a same project you will need:
- Water Lilies Set
- Oatmeal Table Linens